OUR ADMISSION STARTED FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-20
Eligibility for Admission
M.Ed Course (Non Credit and Semester System – Non CSS)
The college started the M.Ed course on 13/09/2010 .The college was sanctioned M.Ed Course during the academic year 2010-11 onwards with an intake of 25 students. The NCTE has sanctioned an intake of 35 students from 2010-11 academic year onwards (Order no: FSRO/NCTE /2010-11/20570, dated 20/8/2010) and University of Kerala sanctioned an intake of 35 students. from 2011-12 academic year onwards (No. Ac.B1/53079/2010 dated 6/12/2010 ).
Out of 35, 18 merit seats and 17 management seats. Merit seats are filled by an entrance examination conducted by university of Kerala. Management seats are filled by an interview conducted by the principal and management.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates should have passed the B.A /B.Sc degree examination under the 10+2+3 pattern with one main subject and two subsidiary subjects, from any of the Universities in Kerala or of any other university recognized by any of the universities in kerala as equivalent there to for admission, subject to the stipulation regarding marks.
The minimum requirement of marks for admission to B.Ed course is 50% in bachelors degree (Science /Arts Subjects) in aggregate (ie for part 1+2+3 or 50% for part 3).
The different optional subjects offered are English, Malayalam, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil, Sanskrit, Urdu (Languages). Mathematics, Physical Science, Natural Science,Social science, Geography, Commerce, Information technology, Computer Sciences.
Candidates who have secured M.Com degree with not less than 45% marks are eligible for admission to the B.Ed Course in Commerce.For Information Technology and Computer Science MCA/M Sc.Computer science with a minimum of 45% marks.
Eligibility for admission to the course:
- I)A Minimum of 50% Marks for B Ed Degree Examination from a recognized university.
- II)A minimum of 50% marks for M.A/ M.Sc. DegreeExamination from a recognized university.
III) SC/ST candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks for B Ed Degree Examination.
- IV)SEBC/OBCcandidates should have a minimum of 48% marks for B Ed Degree Examination.
- V)Whereas separate aggregate marks are awarded for Theory and Practical for B.Ed Degree Examination ,candidate should have 50% in each theory and practical.
- VI)The Post-Graduate Degreeshould be in the relevant subject for which admission is sought for M. Ed.
Admission norms and fees structure are as per University of Kerala /Kerala Government Rules